Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ooh la la Iron Man

From one of the people I watch on deviantart, I found this thing on Awesome Iron Man covers. The first two are my favorite. The first one, because it is Art Nouveau. The second because it is Skottie Young. Which I could tell without reading the name of the artist.

Now, I am trying to remember to just do it with this new comic thing I am working on. It is hard and intimidating. Right now I am just drawing the foreground. The main character and all that. Then I will draw the background and secondary characters. Which there are a lot of. I have the layout of all the pages done. I just need to fill them in. I am having a hard time with the profile, but he looks fine and consistent in 3/4 and straight on. I guess he, who we have called Aaron, though he has no name in the comic, is consistent in all the profiles, but not really the same from profile to the others. Oh well. Practice, practice, practice.

Last night for St. Patty's, Abe and I have some of the best potato and bratwurst thing ever. The bratwurst must have been completely utterly fresh. I don't think I ever had bratwurst that good. They are made right at teh grocery store we go to and wow. Yum. We also had some beers. I have a Guinness Smithwicks Irish Ale. Those are yummy. I can't decide if I like the Buffalo Bill's Brewery Pumpkin Ale or that Irish Ale better.

No comments:

Post a Comment