Friday, March 26, 2010

'Cause all vampires wear capes

I drew this from this comic from Hijinks Ensue. This is the DinoVamp combo. All he wanted was a little elephant blood to go with his awesome cape and look what happens.

This took two evenings. Probably 4 hours or less. Also, the first drawing I have done on bristol board and the first one I have inked directly over my pencils. I had to look up a T-Rex online because I only new the most generic sense of what they look like.

This is on the Bristol board for comics with the non-reproducible blue lines at the edges, that I didn't really follow because I am a spaz. And I used my new Davinci #2 round brush. Which I absolutely love. Really my favorite brand so far.

2 comments:

  1. You guys should read the Perry Bible Fellowship strip. It's funny as shit: http://www.pbfcomics.com/?comic=random

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perry Bible Fellowship is super funny. I read it religiously when I was in college.

    ReplyDelete