Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dorks and our lists

So I think you can guess that I like lists. So here are more lists. We added a page of the web comics that Abe and I read and a page of the blogs that Abe and I read. I also went through my Ravelry projects and updated all the projects I am not actively working on to 'Hibernating' status.

The Cartoonists Northwest meeting really was fun. I came home ready to work and got the first three pages and the cover of the bus stop story ready for inking. 6 pages to go. Street art actually sounds like a lot of fun, when legal. Wheat pasting paper art to poles and buildings. Slapping stickers everywhere. It is really part of the solution to the problem of how disgusting a place can get when that many people use the same area. That and people not being disgusting. Reminds me of how bummed I was when they painted over the cute graffiti and the highway support next to the I-5 express lane tunnels. I can't believe they would rather have gray cement to look at than a cute little weird bunny thing.

So sometime we must have hit a huge pot hole (I know where is most likely and have a guess at the exact pothole and moment) and now we have get the car fixed. It is covered by insurance, though, which is a relief. Save us over 50% since we just have to pay the deductible. But the particular part of road where I bet we got the damage is absolutely terrible and if I could go around it without adding a stupid amount of time to my drive I would. They need to rip up the road and start over, but it is a very high traffic road. They should just figure out how much of the road they can rip up and replace in a single day and do that every Saturday until they get that whole patch of road fixed. "Just" I say. Psh.

You know... one of my favorite things about Tuesday is having Tofu Yakisoba from Ichi Bento in North City for lunch. Yum. So delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment