Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monsters and Dames ... and snuggies


First things first, a little drawing love. Here is a goblin or something and the Monsters & Dames drawing I did. I plan to try coloring these in Photoshop. I have to be sure to close everything else and save whatever it open because last time, the stupid program kept crashing when I tried to color (old snow white). For the Monsters and Dames drawing, I like everything but the legs of the monster. I think I gave up on them. I do realize, I need more than just a #1 Round and a #4 flat...



I have also inked Hellboy v. The Tentacles by voya and Chakata cover by Thegerjoos. But since they are not mine, I will not post them. Just super super super fun practice. And the actual ink of the cover is better than mine. But I am guessing that one was done at a bigger scale and possibly using more than just a #1 brush. I could only do it at 8.5 x 11 because I had to print it. It was really fun to ink and took about 4.5 hours. Wow. Long time.


Well, we were having t-shirt weather while it was snowing like crazy every where else. Now we are freezing. We had to scrape ice off the car windows before we drove to the dentist this morning (where I got my night guard and lower "retainer"). The dogs are all wrapped up in their snuggies.




No comments:

Post a Comment