Monday, February 1, 2010

Not a lot going on

We went up to Bellingham last friday for a birthday party for Angelas friend Rijil. We had a great time. We both really want to move to Bellingham and the smell of the ocean as we got out of the car just brought it home to us both.

I'm getting my tax return in a few weeks and I'm going to go to the dentist with the money. It's been like 10 years since I've had a cleaning. It's going to be expensive but it will be nice to have clean teeth :-)

I started trying to teach Angela how to play the guitar tonight. We're always talking about playing music together but the bass and piano aren't the best instruments for jamming. I can't really play the guitar though so it's going to be interesting helping Angela learn.


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment