Monday, February 8, 2010

Bellingham

We up to Bellingham this Saturday. Angela and her mom want to take a trip to Ireland this year and they wanted to see if they could afford to and to plan out an itinerary if they could.

While they did that, me and Isaac went to Bellingham and wandered around. We went to Cosmic Comics which had a surprisingly good selection of comics. Then we went to a local music store, but I've forgotten the name of it so I can't link to it. They had a great selection of CDs though. Lots of older stuff and new stuff. Isaac got the new Tom Waits album; Glitter and Doom Live. I got Frizzle Fry by Primus for myself and Your funeral . . . My trial by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds for Angela.

Then we walked all over down town Bellingham. We had a great time.


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment