Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I hate coming up with titles

Like the title says.

Anyway, I went to feed the cat a few days ago and the food bag felt really empty when I picked it up so I just upended it into her bowl. And this is what happened.

Angela laughed so hard at that giant pile of cat food.

I went to the dentist yesterday for the first time in about 10 years. I only have to fillings but they are old silver ones and both have cracked both of my teeth. To I need to have them drilled out and the cracks ground down and filled. It's only going to cost 700 bucks . . . for one quarter of my mouth. Total cost for all the stuff I need done is close to 2000. On the bright side they said that other than my 5 teeth with issues all of the other ones are in excellent shape and so are my gums.

We re-arranged our living room and it is *awesome*. Our computers are out next to the front door and the old computer room is now a reading / music room. It's really nice to be able to talk with Angela in the evenings while she watches tv and knits and I play video games.

Anyway, have a great day.


--Abe


No comments:

Post a Comment