Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Monday

Soon, very soon, the closet will be done. Our house has been a terrible mess since last week. Tomorrow I'm heading to the good will to donate an old tv, an old monitor and a bunch of other stuff. I should have the living room back to basically normal in the next few hours too.

Turbine was kind enough to let me play Lord of the Rings Online for free all weekend. I had a blast. They've made some amazing improvements to the performance of the game engine since I last played. It used to hitch and stutter a lot but these days I just turned everything up as high as it would go and it runs like greased shit out of a ducks ass. Wow, I just actually thought about that saying for the first time in my life. How would one get the greased shit into the Duck, so that it could come out of the ass, without damaging the Duck in some unspeakable way. Hmm.

Anyway, excellent game and it was made all the better because my friend Night from EQ2 joined me. It was the first time we've been able to play together in months and months and I had a great time.

We finally got Nisa spayed this past weekend. Turns out she had a false pregnancy going. We thought she was just getting fat over the past few months! This morning she was able to walk up the stairs to the apartment by herself for the first time. She's mostly been sleeping. In fact she's asleep on the couch right now. I tried to take a picture of her in the pillow and blanket throne she had constructed for herself but as soon as the camera came out she buried her head under the pillows.

Well, back to the moving and cleaning.


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment