Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Return of the wednesday comic!


Today is my day off and it's a good thing too cause I've been miserable with a cold for the last 4 or 5 days. I went home early on monday and missed work on tuesday. I'm feeling like I'll be good to go back tomorrow though.
I should start having at least one day off in the middle of the week from now on. So you should expect to see the comics in a more regular way in the near future.
I sketched out this one on my break one day last week. I envision Georgie as been nearly as sarcastic as Angela.
Yesterday I sat on the couch and watched Weeds. I love that show. Angela hates it so much that she won't even sit in the livingroom when I watch it. The first episode really freaked her out.
Well, I'm beat now.
--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment