Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Belated monday comic

I got busy yesterday and completely forgot to post the comic!

I both suck and blow. My sincerest apologies to anyone who was waiting with baited breath for the new comic.

Since we are mmo-less these days I've decided to go back and play a bunch of the old games that I never finished or couldn't get in to before.

I played Civ IV for a while. The "tutorial" took me 4 hours to play through! I'm kind of terrified about how long a real game will take! I've never played a civilization game before though. It was fun.

Then I tried to play Homeworld again. I got to about the forth or fifth mission and got completely creamed. I really want to play the game though so I decided to play some other RTS games to learn the genre before I go back to Homeworld.

Which led me to Warcraft 3. I've played through the tutorial and the human campaigns and have just started the undead campaign. I'm really enjoying the story and the game itself is a *lot* more forgiving than Homeworld.

I've got another short story done and Laura gave it the go for graphicnovelization after reading it. So that's my project for today. It's about 25 pages long in short story form and it's going to be a pretty hefty graphic novel script when I'm done. Luckily, it uses a lot of the same characters as the story she is currently working on. So, that will save a bunch of development time.

Still unemployed. Still no calls or contacts.


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment