Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday comic!

So we had a 5 or 6 comic backlog built up but then it got really hot and Angela couldn't draw more and now we are back to only having one comic in reserve.

This is a little story. It's maybe 4 or 5 comics long. Turns out that Georgie is more than a bit wall-eyed. I love the way that Angela draws Georgie. The inside lip line is the window to Georgies soul.

We went looking at houses last night. Saw a few cool ones up by Bellingham. And a few trashy ones as well. One of them was brand new. It was really nice inside although the floor plan felt like a studio apartment with a few extra room tacked on to it. The view out the front window was pure Deliverance though. As we got out of the car, one of the neighbors was yelling at the top of his lungs to his wife "Bring me a beer!"

Now, look at Georgies expression in the second panel and imagine that expression on my face when I say "It was awesome."

Oh, and then there's this. Which I cannot embed in the post no matter what I try.


--Abe

2 comments: