Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stank Breath

So as a pre-reward for cleaning the fridge, I am going to make Abe an acid green tawashi that is a skull and cross bones that will be designated for cleaning the fridge. I will have to make this one up, but I might write down the pattern. I am not as good at crochet, but I think I can do it.
I have another comic ready for tomorrow (we'll see if we can get on a M-W-F schedule, haha). Abe is sketching them and then I get draw them. The last one I used pen on tracing paper over the pencil drawing I did from Abe's tiny drawing. The next one (for tomorrow) I did using the pad thing that Abe's friend Cliff has loaned to me. So, it won't look as nice, but I should get better with practice and as long as Abe keeps doing the sketches and scanning them in for me, I will continue using the pad thing and practicing. I totally can't remember what it is called now. We thought of at least three more comics to draw last night and I nearly laughed myself to sleep last night thinking about it.
Anyways, I am working on the quilt. All the stripes for the back are ready, so I am sewing them together. I have almost three stripes sewn together. I started with the smallest stripe, so this could be pure torture. So far I have the black sewn to the snowflakes on blue and the green is almost sewn to the black. Then I have 3 more stripes to go.
So in other non-news, the dogs have the worst breath. Like from three feet away, when Nisa breaths in our direction, she can clear the room. Amazing.

Okay, I was done writing, but I went to put on the Thursday night shows. The Info says it is How I Met Your Mother, but it is NCIS. A little disconcerting when you think the beginning of a TV Crime series is a sitcom. Ew.
-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment