Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy friday

So http://the-jerks.com/ now has eight comics posted. I'm really excited about how it's coming along. Angela's made great strides on the art in the last few weeks so we've got comics that look even better than the ones that are up now. So keep checking back there's some good stuff coming in the next few weeks.

We checked out the collected Iron Man comics volume one from the library last weekend and I read a few chapters of it this week. Wow. It's not even veiled, it's straight up cold war propaganda. The movies are actually way tamer in this regard. The writing is also *terrible* like it was written in five minutes with no editing on the back of a napkin or something. The art is pretty good though. It's my favorite part by far.

I submitted a short story to the Aeon Award competition this week. First prize is 1000 euros so wish me luck!


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment