Wednesday, July 7, 2010

After the long weekend

We had a lot of fun over the long 4th of July weekend. It started when Angela got off work 2 hours early on Friday! We went to the farmers market and got some sausage which I later turned in to our favorite sausage stuff. Then on Saturday we went to Bellingham to celebrate with Anita and Jim and Isaac and his new girl friend who's name I can't quite remember at the moment. She was nice though.

On Friday we stopped at Fred Meyer to get something or other and the up escalator was broken. I totally mis-stepped the first few steps and sort of lurched like a broken robot. This cause Angela to start laughing and flailing about so much that she tripped and fell UP the stairs. Her knee landed right on the front edge of one of the escalator steps and it gave her a wicked bruise.

Then on Saturday my left leg got devoured by mosquitoes and now it looks like I have leprosy or something.


Then Angela spent the rest of the weekend washing raw wool and drying it in our oven while I played EQ2. It was a fantastic weekend.

Jeez, I almost forgot to mention that I created a store at cafepress for the-jerks.com yesterday and I made a few items; two shirts, a magnet, a button, a bag, and a few others. There's a link in the top nav bar of http://the-jerks.com or you can go there directly at http://www.cafepress.com/the_jerks


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment