Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday weirdness

We don't usually post on Wednesday but I forgot to post on Monday so . . .

I spent all day working on our little surprise. It was a long and painful experience. I'll post about it in detail once the secret is out.

I've been playing Dawn of War II lately. I generally dislike RTS games because I find micro-management to be a form of torture rather than a game. However, DoWII does away with micro-management of bases, resources and resource gathering and leaves you with just managing your squads of hilariously over-the-top space marines as they shoot, hack, chainsaw, explode and stomp their way through hordes of Orcs, Eldar and Tyranids. It's a good time all the way around.

Well back to hacking away at the project.


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment