Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Friday!

Angela asked me to post today.

On Wednesday night I went to Dissonant Plane to see Thione Diop and his brother play the drums. They were totally awesome. They played for about an hour or so and they asked and answered questions in between songs. I bought one of their CDs. It's awesome.

I finished Dragon Age earlier in the week. I enjoyed the game a lot. The story was well executed if a bit unoriginal. The party characters were *awesome* though. I played a human noble lady rogue and I peopled my party with good characters; Wynne, Leliana, and Alistair. I made Alistair a shield wielding tank, Wynne in to a heal bot and me and Leliana into a dual wielding death squad. We pretty much just rolled through everything.

I wanted to keep playing after the end but, for some reason, the game took away both of my characters weapons. That pissed me off so much that I haven't played it.

Instead I went totally different and have been playing Dawn of War II, which I've mentioned previously. I hope to finish it this weekend.


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment