Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Whoops

Well, this weekend was fun. We went to greek and mom and I split the Rack of Lamb again, which is always amazingly good. But I never have clean dishes at the restaurant we went to. Oh well.

This weekend my mom also showed me how to color my comics in photoshop. And I went, "Duh. You should me that last time I was here. I will remember this time." And I did. I have started on coloring the Dino-Vamp. I will post it when I am done. But that will probably be next week. Might have been today had I not been totally distracted by Corgis on You Tube. I looked up Talking Corgis and found this:


That was so funny. Then we finally hooked up the Web cam and started recording the corgis. Not a very good camcorder, but better than none.

Also, our dogs totally do some of that. Nisa also does a funny little growl while she stands up next to Abe. Here is a quick little video of me making Nisa sit up and lay down. You can see how bad Abe's camera work is. And that Nisa moves far too fast for the camera. Watch her tail, too. Very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment