Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm boring

I just can't think of anything to talk about today. I had the same problem on Monday. I started researching something, got distracted, forgot to post and then forgot what I had been researching. Angela made fun of me when I told her.

Yeah, Alice was pretty average. It looked ok but the story was kinda meh. There were big stretches of "Hey look at how cool our CGI is" that added nothing to the movie at all.

I read a number of financial blogs. I used to read them daily but they started really depressing me so I'm down to a few times a week. Ah! I remembered what I was researching! I found this article on RollingStone. I'm pretty confident that if that doesn't make you angry as hell you're either a banker or so out-of-touch that you don't even understand what you've read.


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment