Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday

Hey! It's my first day off in a long time. We have been working on comics but none of them are ready to post yet. There'll be some new ones in the near future. No, really. I promise.

Last night we were talking about knitting and stuff. This happens a lot when your girl friend is as obsessed as mine is. Angela was telling me about the knitting apparatus that she wants to get and she came to something in her mental list that's name she had forgotten. She stumbled and sputtered for a second and then said "You know, its the thing where you lay something out and pin it down." and I said "Blocking." She stopped mid-word and stared at me for a second and then burst in to laughter. After about a half a minute of laughter she finally manages to sputter out "So you have been listening!"

Ah man it was funny.

I played EQ2 all day today. It was my day off. I made a new paladin and she is already level 18.

Comics coming soon. For real.


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment