Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Surprise

I got sent home early today so I've been getting things done so I can slack really hard tomorrow. One of those things was to scan this awesome picture that Angela drew of Snow White having a little trouble with an apple in her old age.

As usual, Angelas twisted sense of humor shines through her art like a beacon of depravity.

I upgraded my computer to Windows 7 last weekend and, it feels weird to say this but, I'm actually enjoying using it. The install was fast and painless. Microsoft has a great deal on a family pack of licenses which basically gives you three licenses for about 20 bucks more than a single license. The system starts up fast, shuts down fast, opens windows fast, its just fast and responsive. And, all of the games I've played so far run as well or better than they did in vista.

My favorite part is the changes to the task bar though. They took it out. It's gone. Well, actually its more like they merged the task bar and the quick launch bar into a beast thats similar to the Dock in MacOS. In any case, it makes managing windows, especially with applications that open a lot of different windows, really simple.

That's about all for now.


--Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment